Fitness Class Etiquette
- Arrive early, at least 10 minutes before all classes for safety reasons.
- If you arrive late your space will be given away.
- Wear appropriate workout clothing and training shoes, if in doubt about what to wear, please ask your Instructor.
- Advise your Instructor if you are new to the class, have any injuries or medical conditions, prior to the class starting.
- Bring a towel with you.
- Switch off your mobile phone during the class.
- Stay hydrated throughout the class with a suitable fluid in a spill proof bottle.
- Inform the Instructor if you need to leave early as it is important for you to participate in the class cool down to reduce the risk of injury.
- Do not chew gum during classes.
- Read and be aware of our Booking/Payment/Cancellation Policy.
- Wipe down equipment after use as directed by your Instructor.
Anyone not adhering to our fitness class etiquette rules will find be liable to exclusion from the classes.