Fitness Class Etiquette
Below we have states some of the common fitness class etiquette we expect from our members
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your class. If you are late you can’t be let in as it is unsafe to exercise without completing the warmup.
- If you arrive late your space may be given away.
- Wear appropriate workout clothing and training shoes, if in doubt about what to wear, you can check with the instructor or gym team.
- Advise your Instructor if you are new to the class, have any injuries or medical conditions, prior to the class starting.
- For hygiene reasons we encourage bringing a clean towel to your sessions.
- Switch off your mobile phone during the class.
- Stay hydrated throughout the class with an appropriate drink, water is available in the gym.
- Inform the Instructor if you need to leave early as it is important for you to participate in the class cool down to reduce the risk of injury.
- Do not chew gum during classes.
- Read and be aware of our Booking/Payment/Cancellation Policy.
- Wipe down equipment using anti-bacterial spray and paper towels after use as directed by your Instructor.