Following the update from the government and their official health advisors, here is our own updated position on the coronavirus. As you will all be aware, this situation is accelerating faster than any of us anticipated, and we want to help all our members continue to stay active, healthy and safe. If circumstances or advice changes, we will review our own advise and continue to keep everyone updated both in the gym and via our social media channels.In an effort to avoid the spread of germs, please will you:
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before, during and after using the gym
• Stay away from the gym if you are feeling ill
• Wipe down the equipment with the wipes/spray that are provided, both before and after using them
• Bring your own towels, drinks bottles etc
• Take equipment and dirty clothing home with you and clean it. Anything left at the gym will be destroyed
• We have ordered a large supply of latex gloves, which will be available for any member to use should you wish, let’s all look daft together!
We have always held the cleanliness of our gym to the highest standard and will continue to clean the gym regularly as we always have! Our staff are making an extra effort to clean all surfaces in the gym that people might touch, but please help us and do your bit. Please just take the obvious and sensible decisions in the Club, that we hope you will also be following in your home and workplace.
If you take part in any of our boxing sessions – you will need to use your own protective equipment. Please bring gloves, wraps etc with you as the gyms loan gloves will not be available for the foreseeable future. If you believe any of gloves in the gym belonged to you, please contact a member of our team in the next 24 hours before they are removed.Anything left at the gym will be thrown away so please take your stuff home with you.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon, The Active Fitness Team.